SysTrack 7 represents a significant advancement in the creation and utilization of Big Data to enhance end user computing. and a major milestone in the evolution of SysTrack.
In its essence, SysTrack provides IT with the data they need to better visualize their workforce environment and deliver operational excellence. SysTrack 7 is easier to use, web-based, highly customizable, much more visual, and provides significant new real time capabilities.
Version 7 extends SysTrack capabilities along multiple dimensions – dashboard customization, data visualization and reporting, root cause analysis, virtual infrastructure monitoring, and more:
- Dynamic Content Construction — A new dashboard web application provides a dynamic method to construct customized views of any data in SysTrack.
Data Visualization and Reporting Enhancements
- Real-Time Graphing — Real-time reporting capabilities have been extended to allow for more advanced data presentation for individual endpoints, groups of systems, and across the enterprise.
- SSRS Integration — Advanced reporting leverages Microsoft® SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to provide detailed software inventory analysis, system configuration, virtual infrastructure, and other important environmental information.
Root Cause Analysis Enhancements
- Comparative Analysis — A new comparative analysis engine provides quick comparison of an individual system to sets of other systems in the enterprise for most key performance metrics.
- Real-Time Application and Health Reporting — A new, extremely efficient process feeds real-time application and health data from a child system to the master system.
Virtual Infrastructure Monitoring
- Host Performance Analysis — A new tool – SysTrack vScape – specifically for monitoring virtual infrastructure and identifying sources of environmental issues allows for partitioning health into a guest operating system view and an infrastructure view.
- Host Reporting Dataset — A new dataset provides a wealth of information about the virtual infrastructure; summarizing the topology with datacenter and virtual machine manager references as well as detailing the host configurations and utilization, this dataset provides an at-a-glance reference to identify infrastructure components and oversubscription.
- Full Unicode Compliance — New standardized support for Unicode in all aspects of data collection and reporting enables reporting for languages requiring double-byte character support such as Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and many others.
- UTC Utilization — Newly utilized UTC for standardization of timings improves data accuracy on systems with time zone changes.
- File Size Information — Space utilization may now be captured by file type to provide deeper insight into potential endpoint space allocation issues.
- Application Focus History — Active and in focus windows are now tracked to provide insight into application utilization and delivery optimization.
- Advanced Filtering — New filtering capabilities enable dataset searching using complex sets of options.
- Exportable Drill-ins — A deeper analysis of a greater number of parameters is now possible, and this data is now easily exportable to Microsoft Excel.
- Panel Customization — Visualization panels are more easily customizable to facilitate ease of analysis.
- 64-Bit Processing — Dramatically improved scalability from broader utilization of 64-bit processing to take better advantage of available system resources.
- Database Oriented Architecture — Database changes drive significant performance improvements associated with modeling larger transformational projects.
SysTrack Cloud Edition for VMware vCloud Air